Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peach Tart

Day 333



Peach Tart
3.5 shots out of 5


There goes another weekend.  Easy come, easy go.  We had a great weekend and it was nice that all of the kids were home (even though we were a little busy).  We officially have 33 more days left of my Year Of Cocktails!  I can't believe it.......it went by so much faster then I ever could have imagined.  Lets take a peek at what I made on day 33.....I made a Toasted Almond, I gave it 4 shots out of 5, not bad!

I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  This shooter is pretty good.  The lime cuts into the peach schnapps flavor well enough to where you are not drinking a shot of "sweet"........which is nice.  I think this shooter would be a safe shooter to serve at a party.  It isn't one of those that makes you squinch up and run the other way and it is not one that is too sweet that you can't even finish it.

Here is the recipe for a Peach Tart:

  • 1 oz peach schnapps
  • 1/4 oz lime juice
In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake and strain into a shot glass.

Here is a photo of the end result:

peach tart cocktail, peach schnapps, lime juice



Here is a photo of the ingredients:

peach tart cocktail, peach schnapps, lime juice



Here's to a nice weekend!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment